TO THE MAN GOD HAS PREPARED FOR ME

We've always prayed for the man of our dreams but have we trusted the Lord enough that He is going to give it to us? Me? It is a definite yes and there is no better way of claiming it than living in the present that he is somewhere out there just praying for me, too. That we'd finally meet someday.

It had been said that when you pray, pray as though you have received it already.
MARK 11:24 

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

So here  I am writing to him. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the man God has prepared for me...

Hello! How had quarantine been? Has the boredom gotten you already? Coz it totally had me. 

Guess what? today is the 10th day since I started a program for myself called "30 Better Days."

I started counting since April 29, when I was on my lowest. You see, I no longer have a job, I am emotionally down, I couldn't proceed with my law degree and I just got a break up. It is truly such a dry season. I know there has been so much pain trying to take me over but for some reason, my heart is still at rest.

It's REALLY strange. There were days I felt like breaking down and just want to cry but I couldn't and couldn't figure out why, too. It's frustrating. 

Obviously, I am in no perfect shape right now. You wouldn't even feel my energy if you walk past me. But I guess this is what the lockdown is for. 

However, today, I want to share celebrations of little joys with you. I just discovered parts of me which I should acquaint with. It happens that, I have unearthed so much garbage but I am glad you are not here at this time to see it in actual, all there will ever be for you are stories of me getting over them by the grace of the Lord.

I want you to know that I sought help so that I can dispose them well and make enough room in my heart for all the love you'd be giving me. It feels discomforting to be unloading ugly things about my life but this is the only way I'll love myself wholly that I may allow you to love that part , too. 

Wherever you are right now, continue praying for me and for our timing as I am praying for you while we wait in this season. It might be impossible for us to meet now, but I'm pretty sure God will make us meet at the right time!

As for you, continue building yourself. Don't worry too much about me, I've learned to give myself allowance for mistakes and I am working on giving that to you when you come, too. We will take all the time to learn each other's flaws and pray for the grace to be accepting of them.

My dear, I will need your help on this as I am not really that good at it yet, I forget a lot, too.

As for me, please understand that I babble and talk a lot--but I'm more aware of that than ever.

That's just me! It's not your fault nor do you have to find a solution to my frustrations and problems. All I will need is your listening ear and understanding heart--that alone, is enough! Having you there present will always be enough.

In the days to come, I will be relearning new skills. Phew! Transitioning into adulthood is definitely not easy, ayt?

Yup, I'm takin my time in quarantine on how to be a wife to you and maybe eensie bits of how to be a mom to our kids, because that's what I want to be, too.  Right now, I'm so bad at staying at home but hey, Im re-learning skill as basics so we'll work on them later, together. 

For now, let's continue to better ourselves, learn new skills while we're away and establish our plans well with the Lord. Please know, I'm very eager to see you but I'm also trusting God to take care of you right now. I know He is preparing us to be the best for each other. 

For now, let's grow separately in God's love. I know you have that certain inkling desire in your heart that we're almost going to be together, too.
Let's hold on to God's promise for us. 

I love you and can't wait to see you. 

Patiently waiting, 
Sha





Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Lives are Numbered, Seasons have Days

WIRED TO BE BEAUTIFULLY LOVED

FRIENEMIES