30 BETTER DAYS

JOHN 10:10
The thief only comes to KILL, STEAL and DESTROY: 
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full

What a month April has been! I just ceLIBERATED my 26th Birthday last April 27.

I haven't returned in a while since that period of silence. 
Yeah, I guess that's just how we work to maneuver around difficult situations. 

So yeah, after almost a month, I am SINGLE again--that's why I called it ceLIBERATION.

I guess that's just how it's meant to be for now. It is hard and painful because we think we've done everything we could to make things work, but it just didn't. Simply that. We might have never ending questions about ourselves, or our capabilities in terms of relationships but we cannot discount what we have done to make everything better. 

We can neither blame ourselves nor our partners why things didn't workout. It could be a mere misunderstanding that could never be settled over a phone call or an electronic message, but for what it's worth, one thing was definite: we just needed to be with our individual selves and support ourselves at this very trying times. We need to be prepared for something bigger than what there is now. 

We did not lack in effort to make situations better but maybe on other things. 
We will only understand in time. Relationships need to be nurtured physically, emotionally, mentally and most of all spiritually. 

Let alone, our spirituality is very much challenged at this time and there is a significant need to go back to ourselves and keep the connection flowing from the source (GOD), more than anything else.

We will always be on the search about what God has to say in this very uncertain times, However, for me, in this current situation of loss of investments, of jobs, of time with others, freedom and control, the Lord has been very responsive in reminding us with his word in JOHN 10:10 where he says:

The thief only comes to KILL, STEAL and DESTROY: 
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full

This is not saying we have been each other's thieves. lol. But special circumstances may destroy us, kill our joy and steal the life out of us: it can be so paralyzing. However, for Christians, there is a promise that weighs heavy against the attempts of the taking in JESUS. 

I have to admit,it was hard to believe that it didn't sink in to me until 2 days later. I knew I had to help myself. So I decided to shift perspectives of LOSS to LIFE. I've done so many "tiktok challenges" in the span of quarantine isolation but I had to step up with the game and challenged myself: 30 BETTER DAYS. 

A few years back I came across a book entitled "Heart Detox," and that's where I learned that it is okay to grieve but there has to be a timeline, you just cannot grieve forever! Bo Sanchez said, "..all negative emotions have an expiry date. After the expiry date, it becomes poison." He suggests 2 next steps: Own your feelings and Control your feelings. 

30 BETTER DAYS CHALLENGE

I have been always the expressive and I've always loved to organize, so my way of coping up is to give myself something to accomplish in 30 days. This is going to be fun! So how does it go?

Everyday/every night, I plan what I need to do.

There will be things I will be doing for myself, my family and others with allotted time and resources. For example, waking up early tomorrow at 6:00 AM to sweep the floor, cook breakfast and wash the dishes--this is something I will be doing for others and for God. At the end of the day, I will journal the day's highlights

For myself I can:

  • Read a book
  • listen/practice/make music
  • work in the garden
  • Pamper myself with skincare, manicure , pedicure, hair treatment
  • Cook something extremely delicious
  • Check on my friends
  • Watch a movie and review it
  • Do a vlog'
  • Learn something new
  • Whatever other things there maybe

and maybe even ask suggestion from friends on what to do and document it. At the end of 30 days, something might be revealed.

It's just a matter of shifting focus, I will not give the thieves the pleasure to win over to their mission to kill, steal and destroy but with the spiritual guidance and with prayer and supplication:
I am going to journey into 30 better days for me, for the people I love and most of all for the Lord! This, I declare not only to myself, but also to those who are going through this season right now. We're all in this together <3

To the promise of having life fully!


Sha


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

WIRED TO BE BEAUTIFULLY LOVED

5 Signs you need to de-stress

FRIENEMIES