SEASONS OF TRUST AND FAITH



 I have always lived my life in constant trial & error.

I was always in for the hide and seek, eventually earlier in 2019 I decided to let go of things and explore some more. It turned out that as stable as people saw me then, I deliberately decided to hop off from it and take on the road less comforting, less travelled and more risky.

Then it began; I made massive decisions that also created great changes in my life. I decided to quit my job which paid me very well, decided to induce my self to pressure in deciding to get into law school with a meager amount of finance which now I am not sure would suffice me to get through the year.

However, in my current position, I have to say I’d never have my life any other way.  As I reflect, I realized I am right where I am supposed to be. In my vision, nothing is clear, everything is zero visibility but what excites me in this season is that I am in the right position to trust everything to God, to trust Him that He will make a way and all there is to do for me is make use of whatever I have and keep moving forward.

Today, as I follow the path in knowing God more, God’s word speaks so loudly. In the book of Joshua, when God’s people were crossing the Jordan River the words were clear in saying:



"But keep a distance of about two thousand cubits between yourselves and the ark. Do not go near it, so that you can see the way to go, since you have never traveled this way before.”Then Joshua told the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.” 


Our current location may be an unfamiliar trail and we’ll never know what we’ll meet along the way , surrender to the only choice of leaving everything that we cannot manage to God. For those of us who feel so unsure of wherever we are, let us walk forward in the confidence that God has paved the way for us, it will never be easy but the promise is that we will get through. 

Build up your trust and grow in faith.

Truly in this season, I have been SET APART & CONSECRATED.
The Lord will do wonders any time now. <3


SHA <3


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Lives are Numbered, Seasons have Days

WIRED TO BE BEAUTIFULLY LOVED

FRIENEMIES